Oh sweet Jesus, that’s tough. I’ve been a total Blaine stan since he was added to Glee…but I think this particular favorite would be The Joker, from any and all Batman comics/movies/cartoon shows. I don’t necessarily feel related to him, I just adore his character and how versatile he can be.
So in one week we’ve got three cannibal cases in Florida, a man spitting blood all over a highway patrol officer, another man disemboweling himself and then throwing his intestines at two police officers, and a woman beheading her infant and eating it’s brain…….
this is my blogging face
- A compliment
- A story
- Why you follow me
- If you met me what would you do
- A cute message
- One thing you want to tell me
- One thing you want to know about me
a friendly reminder that Kurt Hummel wants to marry Blaine Anderson and grow old with him and this is actually 100% canon
grammar tips for writing fics, essays, short stories, and living life properly:
- to decide the proper use of “he,” “him,” “she,” “her,” “me,” and/or “i,” take out the second pronoun and see which one fits better. it wouldn’t be “him and blaine spent their time…” because without “blaine,” “him spent his time” doesn’t make any sense.
- if a noun is not representing multiples of what the word is, it’s singular. “family” is a singular noun, even though it represents a group of people. “families” is a plural noun because it represents multiple families. it would not be, “his family are always in the kitchen;” it would be “his family is always in the kitchen.”
- don’t be afraid of the semicolon. it, essentially, lets you get away with run-on sentences.
- the only time it might make sense to fuck up grammar is if the character you’re writing is a child or not smart, ex., brittany pierce might say, “me and santana have a lot of fun together.”
- okay that’s all!
there’s only one Enrique Iglesias song that I totally love to jam out to.
And that’s “Escape.” And it just popped up on shuffle.
Yay! Because I really needed some silly dancing and singing.
Opening Credits: Natives // Blink-182
Waking Up: Don’t You Want Me // Glee Cast
Falling In Love: The Hell Song // Sum 41
Fight Song: America // West Side Story Soundtrack
Breaking Up: Good Riddance // Glee Cast (wow that worked out nicely)
Life’s OK: Ding Dong the Witch is Dead // Glee Cast
Getting Back Together: Nowhere Man // The Beatles
Wedding: Old Brown Shoe // The Beatles
Birth of Child: What’s My Age Again? // Blink-182
Final Battle: Every Little Thing // The Beatles
Funeral Song: Fixing A Hole // The Beatles
EndCredits: I’ll Follow the Sun // The Beatles
(wow that’s a lot of consecutive Beatles songs..)
Because conversations became texting, arguments became phone calls, feelings became subliminal messages online, sex became easy, the word “love” gets used out of context, insecurities have become your way of thinking, getting jealous became a habit, trust has been lost, cheating became an accident, leaving became the only option & being hurt became natural.
5/16: McArthur High School HazMat Situation
Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash
5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport
5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester
5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident
5/23: Man Bites Cousin’s Nose Off
5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash
5/25: Hazmat Called After Kids Exposed To Pesticide On Bus: Hazmat, EMS Respond To Lake County, FL School
5/25: ‘Disoriented’ passenger subdued on flight in Miami
5/26: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim’s Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police
5/26: Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arrest
All in same week and same state…. may God be with you Florida.
well ruthann i will miss you when you are infected
the real reason i’m staying in ohio an extra week… gotta make sure this shit ends before i go back south ;)
FUCK! I have just boarded all my windows, turned off all the lights and have opened my survival kit. If you don’t hear from me in a week; I love all of you and I will try not to eat you if we cross paths after the change.
Aw, thanks anon. I appreciate the sentiment and Glee references. <3